We announce that the Board of Directors held on May 13, 2021 has resolved to issue new shares of capital reserves (free capital increase) as follows:
- Next -
1. Amount and financial resources transferred to capital: KRW 250,000,000 in excess of stock issuance
1. Matters concerning the issuance of new shares based on the transfer of capital reserves.
(1) Type and number of new shares: 500,000 ordinary shares.
(2) Capital transfer of reserves: KRW 250,000,000 in gold
(3) Face value of stock: 500 won gold per share (KRW 500)
(4) New stock allocation date Public announcement date: May 14, 2021
(5) New week's allocation date: May 31, 2021
(6) Method of allocating new shares: According to the ratio of the number of shares owned by each shareholder listed as of May 31, 2021.
New shares are allocated at the rate of one share per share owned.
Provided, That where a single share of less than one week occurs as a result of the allocation, it shall be paid in cash after being sold by the resolution of the board of directors;
(7) Other necessary procedures for issuing new shares shall be entrusted to the CEO.
Provided, That where there is one director, he/she shall be entrusted to an in-house director with the right to represent.
May 14, 2021
HANATEC Co., Ltd.
ho 1016 , 10th floor, Samsung 1-ro 5-gil, Hwaseong-si, Gyeonggi-do (Seokwoo-dong, Wonhee Castle Dongtan)
CEO Lee Jae-man
CEO Kim Jun-dae